SMART participated to 8th ITS Europe Congress 2011, Lyon!
SMART had its stand, presenting research opportunities and free services for organizations active in Surface Transport at ITS in Europe 2011, Lyon!
The main focus of the Congress will be "Intelligent mobility - ITS for sustainable transport of persons and goods in urban regions", paying particular attention to the following topics:
- Co-modal urban transport management
- From cooperative systems to integrated mobility services
- From smart concepts to successful implementation
- Governance and business issues
- Information and communication: providers and users
- ITS for adaptive and resilient cities
The organisation of this major 2011 event has begun with the active participation of the Grand Lyon, the Rhône-Alpes Region, the Lyon Urban Truck and Bus Cluster, the French Ministry of Transport (MEEDDM), ITS France and the French organisations active within ERTICO - ITS Europe.